Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Inside InStyle Weddings

The other night, I made a new wedding-related purchase -- because my conscience kept reminding me I hadn't made one in quite a while. I went to the newest Powerbooks branch in Trinoma and took a peek in the In Style wedding book and the next thing I knew, I was handing over my credit card to the cashier.




The book not only has beautiful, drool-worthy wedding photos of celebrities but also tips in helping brides-to-be coordinate their own weddings. Inside, you'll be able to pick a few ideas how you'd like your dress to look like, the kind of ceremony/reception venues suitable for the kind of ceremony you'd want to have, cakes and different kinds of flavors/icings you'd probably want to consider, and other tips on other wedding essentials.


A classic find indeed. I normally look at wedding books whenever I go to the bookstore and just pick up inspiration but these are the rare books that I purchase when a lot of what's inside aren't really just trendy stuff but information for brides beyond my generation.


Am starting to love Trinoma. It almost feels like Makati has come to QC! Yippee!

No comments: