Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A sweet-as-sugar summer wedding

This was one of those weddings that happened in the morning. Good that it did because the summer sun was having way too much fun this year. :-)

The groom, Aaron, has been hubby's friend since their teen age days.  Aaron and Charisse had been going out for more than a decade and like most long-running relationships, everyone close to the couple had probably asked them at some point when they would tie the proverbial knot.

The day had finally come.






Although I recommended Vatel Manila to Charisse, I didn't know that she did get Dylan Gozum as her florist until I saw the signature cotton boutonniere that hubby had to wear. :-)



The groom with the best man and hubby as the veil sponsor.





































Loving that Debbie Co gown!


















Hubby chose to be comfortable that day. ;-)

















I was waiting for someone who would accidentally leave her bouquet so I could take one home. *evil grin*
































































Now, enough of my photos. 
Do enjoy the photos and on-site video by the kick-a** team of My Photato:



















































AARON & SUGAR's WEDDING from Photatoes on Vimeo.



My Photato
Mar & Kel Laquindanum
Paranaque
776.7242; 0917.2416485
mailto:myphotato@yahoo.com

No comments: